This panel will discuss best of brand activations of eSports teams, leagues, competitive gamers and streamers. What is the opportunity for brands, agencies and marketers?
• Mark Leathem, HyperX General Manager, HyperX
• Mike Lee, Head of Partnerships, Everyday Influencers/Press X
• Imari Oliver, Vice President, Sales and Global Partnerships, Esports, WME | IMG
• Bill Young, Head of Strategic Partnerships & Sponsorships, eSports, Twitch
Moderator: Jacob Carlson, Digital Media Strategist- Consulting Manager, Manatt Digital
This panel will discuss how to make a successful game for iOS, Android and emerging mobile platforms. How important is creativity? What are the the metrics that matter when judging product success?
• Enrico D’Angelo, VP of Free-to-Play Products, Activision Publishing
• Lina Chen, CEO, Nix Hydra
• Margaret Wallace, CEO, Playmatics
• Lisa Anderson, Vice President, Kids and Casual Games, Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media (DCPI)
Moderator: Cynthia Woll, Creative Consultant, Game Design and Production
This panel of VR and AR leaders will discuss the latest developments for games and entertainment. The panel will focus on what is available in the market today. What are the available apps, content, devices, and head gear? What is the current state of consumer adoption?
• Brooks Brown, Global Director VR, Starbreeze Studios
• Christine Lee, VP and GM, Global Business Development, Immersv
• Jamil Moledina, Games Strategic Lead, Google Play
• Johannes Saam, Senior Creative Developer, Framestore
• Nanea Reeves, CEO & Co-Founder, TRIPP
Moderator: Kimberly Culp, Counsel, Venable LLC
This panel will discuss free to play and freemium models for games. What works? What doesn’t? What’s the right mix in deploying free to play?
• Jason Kirby, Chief Revenue Officer, LiquidSky
• Bin Jeong, CEO, Pinkfong USA
• John Robinson, VP, Business Development, Nexon
• Sarah Xie, Manager, Mobile Apps Partnership, Google
Moderator: Josh Burns, Game Industry Consultant