Providing a potent mix of real-life spectatorship and digital entertainment, today the worldwide phenomenon of competitive gaming today counts over 200 million spectators annually (SuperData Research) and presents a unique, new avenue in the entertainment market. This panel will discuss the rapidly growing and evolving market for eSports.
• Bo Daly, Co-founder and Chief Business Officer, Super Evil Megacorp
• Minard Hamilton, US Partner, BITKRAFT Esports Ventures
• Damon Lau, Co-Founder and CEO, Everyday Influencers
• Ophir Lupu, Head of Video Games, United Talent Agency
• Steven Roberts, Executive Chairman, ESL Turtle Entertainment
Moderator: Stan Press, Managing Director Digital and Gaming, Magid Advisors